From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 90 18:37:47 EDT
    (Hope this makes it to the list, too.)

Jim writes:
>        As long as I know there's some interest, I'll post whatever I hear
>about Div 3 hockey, especially if it has to do with the Union College Skating
>Dutchmen and the ECAC Div II West. Go Dutchmen!

    Well, I hope the Div. III fans aren't intimidated into keeping
    quiet just because a majority of the mail on this list has
    to do with Div. I.  Same with club fans.  The original charter
    of the list stated that it was for fans of all of college hockey,
    not just Div. I.  So please don't hesitate to speak up on the
    subject of non-Div. I college hockey, folks.  This includes
    women's hockey too.

    - mike