From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 90 18:31:59 EDT
    This is sort of a test to see if this gets rid of the problem
    I had with rejected posting mail and not receiving a copy of
    my own messages.  There should be no reason for anyone to
    reply.

    To make this list-related, I want to say thanks to Rob Springall
    for the time he put in on the NHL schedule program that's
    currently available on rec.sport.hockey.  I love it!  The script
    that was posted which allows you to concentrate on one team is a
    nice addition, too.  I'm thinking of altering the prog. to make
    it usable for college, but I was wondering whether anyone already
    had something similar.  Please let me know & thanks.

    - mike