From:
Richard Vehlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2021 23:35:06 -0500
If it helps a little bit, In the 2002 Big Red Freakout, RPI was down 3-0 to
Clarkson halfway through the third period. Battled back to tie the game
with i think about 22 seconds left in regulation  and won 4-3 about 2
minutes into OT.
-Rich Vehlow RPI '91 '93 '02

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>