From:
Craig Powers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Craig Powers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 19:09:32 -0600
It's been a while since we were discussing this stuff, but an
interesting occurrence last night brought it to mind:

Ryan Smyth scored all three goals for his team (the Oilers) against St.
Louis the other night, and the Oilers shut out the Blues so those were
the only goals scored in the game.  It's the second time in his career
that he's done that; he's the 12th player ever, and first to do it
twice (not sure if that's referring to scoring all of his team's goals
with a hat trick or scoring all the goals in the game with a hat
trick).

Must be some kind of term for this one... and it must have happened at
least once in college, too.

Last but not least, it definitely belongs as one of the conditions for
one of Greenie's "pure" hat tricks.  :-)

From:                   Greenie <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: "pure" hat tricks

--
 Craig Powers                   NU ChE class of '98
 [log in to unmask]       http://lynx.neu.edu/home/httpd/c/cpowers

"Good..bad....I'm the guy with the gun." -- "Ash" in *Army of Darkness*