From:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2024 13:31:35 -0500
Amtrak arrival in Rochester is 10:00 AM, leaving 4 hours for the 3:40 drive
to Potsdam.  That works a little better, but adds another hour of driving
each way.  I think I'd try to make it work if the game started at 3:00.

Thanks, everyone for all the great suggestions.  I do want make a North
Country hockey visit sometime, and now I know how to do it.

Erik