From:
Carol White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2019 16:23:53 -0500
If anyone saw it, the Ref was blindsided by two players at the end of the
ice.

He fell HARD and I think he even hit his head.  The trainer from St Cloud
was out there in a flash and he slowly got up.

They made sure he was okay and when the injured Ref went over to the
penalty box area the officials were asking him the Concussion questions.

There was a spare Ref all dressed and ready to go in case one of them was
injured. I found that interesting as I had never heard that before.

Anyone know if that is standard Operating procedure?  Sounds like a great
idea.  The Ref that was injured, stayed in the game and I am sure he has a
whale of a headache today.

Scary!

Carol
GO Gophers!!!