From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2017 16:10:02 -0500
I am still around too... as a former moderator of HOCKEY-L, contact me
directly if you would like any help going forward!

These days, I find myself moving backwards not forwards when it comes
to technology and the like.  I joined in and around 1995 I think and
really miss the old days..... but maybe with a good core of dedicated
people with a new home something can come back.  Adam's article
mentioned Shawn Walsh and how he used to read printouts of the list -
that is 100% true.  I still remember getting a phone call from him once
in 1995 or 1996 with him wanting to "discuss" with me some stuff that I
had written on HOCKEY-L !!

I will check my provider and see if I have direct access to a listserv,
but I'm not against trying to help find one if I don't.  Sorry to be
late to this conversation and planning!

Best Regards,

Deron Treadwell

dkt (at) daytonbrook.com