From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 11:02:17 -0500
My note about the second lottery was meant as a response
to the first person who posted wondering what the second lottery
was about.  If you r-read my note, it stated what happened
to a friend of mine.  Nowhere in that note did I attempt to
explain the reasoning behind the second lottery, let alone justify what they did nor how they're doing it.

I'm sorry if you're upset about the actions of either the NCAA or Pepsi Arena (whoever came up with this idea), but if you're
really interested in getting an explanation of why they did what
did, I suggest you call the Pepsi Arena  at 518-487-2000.
Maybe you'll get an explanation there. You certainly won't get one from this list