Sender:
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2019 13:47:37 -0600
From:
Carol White <[log in to unmask]>
Thank you Glen!

Most of us are on Facebook or regular email or on College Hockey News.
I wasn't sure there were still any people out there. (wink wink)

Charlie was a friend and a wonderful person.  He attended almost every
Frozen Four and many since 1992 when I started going to them.

His nickname was "Cdash" and he always had a good joke!

I am sure that the regulars that attend the Frozen Fours will have a time
to remember him in Detroit in 2020. I will miss seeing him in his Chiefs
Jersey in Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh in 2021.

If any other members of Hockey-L have memories of Charlie, please go ahead
and post, we can send them to his children who have been devastated by his
loss.

Charlie must be up there with Herbie Brooks, Wayne Smith (of Hockey-L), and
too many players to name talking hockey and trading stories with the best
of them.

I know that the Serratore brothers (both Coaches) will especially miss him.

Thanks.

Carol, QoGH
(former Cruise Director)
GO Gophers!!! (it's going to be a long year!)
.