EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Wayne Pounds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 05:03:58 -0700
Could anyone direct me to information about Samuel
Putnam and his early 30s anthology of poetry <European
Caravan>? Maybe Cowley talks about him on <Exile's
Return> but i can't get find Cowley's book in the bel
paese. Can anyone suggest other sources?

(Yes, I have Putnam's <Paris Was Our Mistress> but i
need more.)

Also, since Peter Makin's book of Bunting's essays is
not available yet, does anyone know where i could find
English versions of Bunting's Open Letter to Zukofsky
and Open Letter to Sherry Mangan (both in Italian in
the Rapallo paper for 1932)?

Thanks

Wayne

===