EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Wayne Pounds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 06:16:54 -0400
Dear Prof. Adams

Talking to Massimo Bacigalupo yesterday I realized I
had not understood the projected  encyclpedia, and
therefore the proposal I sent you the other day was
far too broad in its coverage. Rather than discussing
P's Italian periodical collaborations between 1930 and
1945, I would now offer you short individual pieces on
the four primary outlets (L'Indice, Il Mare, La
Meridiana di Romo, Il Popolo di Alessandro) of these
years.

Wayne Pounds

--- "s.j. adams" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> To the list members--
>
> Demetres Tryphonopoulos and Stephen Adams are
> compiling an Ezra Pound
> Encyclopedia for Greenwood Publishers.  We have many
> entries already
> completed, but several others are still awaiting
> authors.  If you would
> like to be part of our project, please contact us
> off-list--i.e.
> privately--at your earliest convenience.  Let us
> know the areas of your
> principal expertise in Pound studies, and if we can
> match you to our
> needs, we will reply with suggestions for entries,
> with instructions about
> the length and general nature of each entry.
>
>                                 Stephen Adams
>                                 Department of
> English
>                                 University of