ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Abigail Garthwait <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 2015 04:54:36 -0400
Please forward to the educators in your school.

June 22 - 26, Belfast, Maine

From novice-tech users to advanced, the 19th Summer Technology Institute is
ready for you.
Each morning you will work and learn with the same strand leader.  After
lunch, the Institute offers a wide variety of workshops for you to pick and
choose!

Visit http://UMaineSTI.org to learn more details and to register.
Post the printable flyer in the teachers' room and go with a friend!

Morning Strands

1.  Social Media in Education - (All Levels)
    Strand Leader: Jason Baack
2.  Integrating Technology for our Youngest Learners
    Strand Leader: Nadene Mathes
3.  Maker Movement  (All Levels)
    Strand Leader: Matt Jurrick
4.  Multimedia as an Interactive Learning Tool  (All Levels)
    Strand Leader: Jeff Bailey
5.  Introduction to Google Apps for Education.  Beginning and Intermediate
    Strand Leader: Dan Viles
6.  Advanced Google
    Strand Leader: Gwyneth Maguire
7.  Calling Novice Technology Users:  We Can Help You!
    Strand Leader: Scott Bosworth & Mary O'Brien

If you want to attend and are just waiting to get the final school
approval, please let [log in to unmask] know that you'll be
tentatively coming!