ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Anne MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2012 16:23:33 -0400
As a Technology Integrator I have a teaching certificate and a 680
endorsement (although that endorsement doesn't really fit- it is for a
computer teacher).
I think part of the problem is terminology. At our school the "head tech
person" is called the Tech Director but I have heard that person called the
Technology Coordinator elsewhere. The new certificate from UMaine is for
Technology Coordinators and to me sounds more appropriate for a Tech
Director than an Integrator.

Anne

--
Anne Macdonald