ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Betsey Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2011 09:14:15 -0400
Hi,

I've always heard of summer Reading clubs, anyone do math? A chance
conversation has me wondering about doing summer math club. I can set up
links that a new set is released each week. Kids can sign off on the
activities done and for how long.

One worry would be making this accessible to anyone even if no computer
access, so worksheets? Or something?

Any potential potholes or suggestions most welcomed. I'm aiming this for
the pk-5 crowd (though older groups could benefit, too, if it were
organized).

Thanks,
Betsey Noble

IT Support Tech