ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Abigail Garthwait <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2015 03:56:56 -0400
Please forward to the educators in your school.

Looking for an exciting Professional Development opportunity?  Please let
them know about the Summer Technology Institute June 22 - 26.
The best deal are CEUs which were reduced from $800 to $700 for the week.
Fabulous morning strands (Every day you work with the same leader)
Exciting afternoon workshops   AND LUNCH provided by Creative Catering.

*MORNING STRANDS*:

1. Social Media in Education - (All Levels)
2.  Integrating Technology for our Youngest Learners
3.  Maker Movement  (All Levels)
4. Multimedia as an Interactive Learning Tool  (All Levels)
5. Introduction to Google Apps for Education.
6. Advanced Google
7.  Calling Novice Technology Users:  We Can Help You!

For more information, a flyer for your teacher's room, and a list of the
afternoon workshops:  http://UMaineSTI.org
Or email [log in to unmask]