ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ryan Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 2015 10:29:41 -0400
If you are doing a question/answer type of game, would Kahoot work? It is
web based, so no app to download.

https://getkahoot.com/

--
Ryan Palmer
Technology Integrator

--

------------------------------

*Notices:*

This email message is intended for the exclusive use of the individual(s)
or entity(ies) addressed above. It may contain information that is
privileged and/or confidential under both state and federal law, including
confidential education records. If you are not the intended recipient or an
agent of the recipient, you are notified that any further dissemination,
copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited.

Please also be advised that, subject to certain exceptions, emails may be
classified as public records under Maine law, and could be released to the
public and/or the media if requested.