ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Gary Lanoie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2021 08:28:57 -0400
*All ACTEM memberships are up for renewal on July 1st 2021.*
ACTEM has a fixed membership year that runs from July 1st – June 30th
annually.
You may have received reminders from our membership system recently about
renewing for 2021-22.

* INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS* [$20 Annually]

   - Members receive ACTEM’s quarterly newsletter
   <http://www.actem.org/page-1752532> The Connected Educator.
   - Members are provided complimentary lunch at quarterly business
   meetings.
   - Members receive discounted registration fees at the annual fall ACTEM
   conference.
   - Members receive discounted registration fees at other ACTEM sponsored
   professional development events.
   - Members have the opportunity to apply for Professional Development
   reimbursement <http://www.actem.org/ACTEM-PD> of up to $400 per year.
   - Members receive access to ACTEM’s OverDrive eBook and audiobook
   professional development library
   <https://soraapp.com/welcome/login/202974>.
   - Members receive educational discounts on software & other items
   available through our purchasing consortium (as permitted by the vendor).

*INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS *[$50 Annually]

[NOTE:  Institutional membership for small single school districts is $25
annually]

   - Schools/districts have the opportunity to purchase software and other
   items at our discounted educational and volume pricing. See details of
   ACTEM's purchasing consortium HERE
   <http://www.actem.org/resources/Documents/Purchasing2021.pdf>
   - Schools/districts can take advantage of vendor partner opportunities
   that provide special benefits (discounts, free shipping, etc.) to our
   institutional members.
   - Schools/districts receive one free fall conference registration for
   one of the district/school approved administrators (see who qualifies
   here <http://www.actem.org/Institutional-Memberships>] for institutional
   members.

ACTEM's informational membership brochure can be found HERE
<http://www.actem.org/resources/Documents/ACTEM%20Member%20Tri-Fold2019.pdf>
.

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director
ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
*SAVE THE DATE * *• * *ACTEM 2021 Fall Conference  **•  Oct. 14-15, 2021*