ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Betsey Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 12:36:53 -0500
Thanks for the link, Nadene.

Like Nadene, I try to provide ways for primary grades to practice key
location, make it more a game than a chore. TuxTyping (free) is what we
use on MacBooks. I've put together a page for older students with a
variety of types of typing links, from easier to harder (and I will be
adding Nadene's): http://www.buker.richmond.k12.me.us/typing.htm

Cheers,
Betsey Noble

IT Support Tech