ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Paul Meinersmann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2019 09:55:34 -0500
I haven't tried the macOS version of it, but you can try Stop Motion Studio
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stop-motion-studio/id556506460?mt=12>.
I've seen kids have great success with the iPad and Chromebook version of
this app.  You could also use iMovie.  These would both be a little more
involved than GoAnimate, but should provide some similar functionality and
end product without the cost.

Thank you,
Paul

—
Paul Meinersmann
Technology Manager & Makerspace Director
St. George Municipal School Unit
65 Main St
PO BOX 153
Tenants Harbor, ME 04860