ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Carl Bucciantini <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2018 07:55:58 -0400
In my over forty years in Maine schools I've learned many things, including:
	• Every school has incredibly talented teachers
	• Teachers are the first to minimize the great things that they do
	• Tech Integrators know what's happening in their school
	• Tech Integrators want to recognize greatness

For the past several years the Auburn School Department has offered the Leveraging Learning Institute as a means to provide professional development to educators using the iPad in grades K-6.

Leveraging Learning is different from many conferences in that we offer sessions presented by teachers for teachers in a setting which encourages interaction between participants and presenters for the entire two day conference.

If you have teachers using iPad to support learners in gaining control over content and asking learners to apply what they have learned to accomplish meaningful tasks, then consider encouraging them to submit a proposal to present a session.

Those chosen will receive a free registration for the two day Institute taking place in Auburn on Nov. 8 & 9. Sorry, but if there are multiple presenters from a school, we can only offer one free registration.

FMI, go to: http://institute2018.auburnschl.edu/LL2018_Hold_the_Date.html <http://institute2018.auburnschl.edu/LL2018_Hold_the_Date.html>

To submit a proposal, go to: http://bit.ly/levlearn2018 <http://bit.ly/levlearn2018>

For more information, send an email to: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

There’s still time to encourage one of your staff members to submit a proposal to present, but the May 3 deadline looms!

Thanks!

Carl

Carl Bucciantini, Leveraging Learning 2018 Planning Coordinator