ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Gary Lanoie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2022 07:46:55 -0500
*ACTEM 2022 **Spring Leadership Conference *

*May 3, 2022*

*Holiday Inn by the Bay • Portland, ME*
ACTEM is excited to return to an in-person event for the 2022 Spring
Leadership Conference.  The conference theme will provide topics for
technology leadership and school technology staff as they continue to *Support
Learning Through Technology.*  Registration is now live on the ACTEM
 website.

*Registration only $60 for ACTEM Members*

*[$80 for non-members]*

*Registration includes continental breakfast, lunch & parking!*

*Register today at the following link:*  *http://actem.org/event-4668504*
<http://actem.org/event-4668504>

*ACTEM's concern for your health and safety is our top priority!*
We want to make your experience at the conference both positive and safe in
these COVID times.  ACTEM is implementing the following *Duty of Care
Guidelines*
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1InCpcLGgoHVGisnqGvCIATHjBcMB2q0DNkdx3-EgoTU/edit?usp=sharing>
 that we hope will make you and your colleagues comfortable and safe
while attending the conference.
These guidelines are subject to change depending on current Covid
recommendations from the city of Portland and the Maine CDC at the time of
our conference.

*Keynote Speaker:  **Dr. Marc Milstein*

*Keynote:  Insights into Avoiding Burnout and Boosting Happiness*

Dr. Milstein specializes in taking the leading scientific research on
health and happiness and presents it in a way that entertains, educates,
and empowers his audience to live better. His keynote topic - "New Insights
into Avoiding Burnout and Boosting Happiness" should be interesting and
timely as technology staff strives to provide services to their educational
community in these Covid times.  His presentations provide science-based
solutions to keep the brain healthy, lower the risk of dementia, boost
productivity and maximize longevity.

*Confirmed workshops as of this date include:*

Student SLAM presentation  - Kern Kelly & Students
Maine DOE Update
Workshop by exhibitors Apple, ClassLink, ENA and ARUBA NETWORKS

Workshop details will be added to the ACTEM website HERE
<http://actem.wildapricot.org/SpringLeadershipConference> as additional
workshops are confirmed

Come join us as we get back together for our first in-person conference
in over two years!

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director
ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
*SAVE THE DATE * *• * *ACTEM 2022 Spring Leadership Conference  **•  May 3,
2022*