ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Mike Arsenault <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2019 07:58:39 -0400
I've had some teachers use the Belkin Stage app.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stage-interactive-whiteboard-and-document-camera/id584574701?mt=8

You could also try Google Jamboard.

*Mike Arsenault*
Technology Director - Yarmouth School Department
Instructional Technology Integrator - Frank H Harrison Middle School

*Frank H. Harrison Middle School <http://hms.yarmouthschools.org>*
220 McCartney Street - Yarmouth, Maine

This message, including any attachments, is solely for the use of the
intended recipient(s).  It may contain privileged or confidential
information, attorney work product, or other information protected from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender and delete the message from your system.  Thank you.