ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Susie Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2020 10:11:39 -0400
We are sending out individual meet links to each parent/student through
Google Calendar. So the teacher gets a list of conferences booked in
Synergy. Then they manually create the Google Calendar events on their side
with the email addresses and the student's account invited to the event.

While I am at it, you might want to join the Google Group for tech
integrators and send your message through there as well. We started it up
last year to replace this listserv. More information about how to join can
be found on the ACTEM webpage here: http://www.actem.org/Tech-Integrators

Have a great weekend!

--
The information transmitted herein is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any

MSAD #6 -
Bonny Eagle Schools
Buxton - Hollis - Limington - Standish - Frye Island,
Maine
Helping all students to reach their full potential