ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Abigail Garthwait <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2014 05:43:45 -0400
ACTEM Integrators (With apologies for cross posting!)
Please pass along to educators in your schools and districts.
Summer and Fall classes from University of Maine's NCATE accredited
graduate program.

SUMMER - FULLY ONLINE
All classes are open to non-degree and degree students. (More information
at the end of this message)
Please let me know your interest; these classes are filling up rapidly.

EDT 520 - Methods of Teaching with Computer Technology.
Viewed by ME DOE as the basic methods course.
May 12 - July 11
Instructor:  [log in to unmask]

EDT 550 - Video Communication in 21st Century
May 12 - Aug 22
Instructor:  [log in to unmask]

EDT 545 - Information Security in Educational Environment
June 16 - Aug 8
Instructor:  [log in to unmask]

HYBRID CLASS
EDT 555 - Computers and Cooperative Learning
July 7 - Aug 8  F2f sessions 7/9 and 8/6
Instructor:  [log in to unmask]

-----------------------------

FALL 2014 - FULLY ONLINE  Classes start: September 2

EDT 529 - ADVANCED Networking and Troubleshooting
Instructor:  [log in to unmask]
Prereq: EDT 527 Networking and Troubleshooting OR permission of the
instructor

EDT 537 - Foundations of Distance Education
Instructor:  [log in to unmask]

EDT 560 - Applying Technology to Assessment
Instructor:  [log in to unmask]

EDT 616 Seminar in Educational Media (Mon.  4:00 - 6:30 via Google
Hangout.)
Limited enrollment.
Instructor:  [log in to unmask]

SED 687 - Technology for Learning and Communication  (88976)
Instructor: Dr. Walter Kimball (USM)   We are looking forward to the
collaboration between USM and UM!

-----------------------------

For catalog descriptions: http://gradcatalog.umaine.edu/  or email the
instructor.

NON-DEGREE Students are welcome:  For further information:
http://www.umaine.edu/graduate/prospectivestudents/nondegreeinfo
DEGREE Students (other than Instructional Technology Master's in Education
Degree) Please check with your advisor to make sure any class fits into
your Program of Study
UMaine's MASTER'S OF EDUCATION / INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM?  We are
not accepting new students in the Fall 2014 cohort but anticipate opening
applications in the spring.