ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Gary Lanoie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2020 09:32:53 -0400
Passing along this request from Digital Wish to collect data on Ed Tech
needs of schools and districts.

From: Heather Chirtea, [log in to unmask]

Release: Immediate

Subject:  Urgent - Help us get Ed Technology into the Next Stimulus Package

Hi There!

We need your immediate help to get distance learning technology into the
next COVID-19 government relief package. We desperately need to collect
data on the educational need for hotspots, home connectivity and 1:1
devices.

Here are two quick-and-easy ways to help:

   1.

   Please fill out this quick survey for your school or district.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/digitalwishstimulus

   1.

   Circulate this email to every educator in neighboring districts, and ask
   them to take the survey.

Results will be posted at Digital Wish
<http://www.digitalwish.com/dw/digitalwish/covid_stimulus>as soon as they
become available.

We have to show the need for education technology or it will not be funded.
Congress is already working on a fourth COVID-19 relief bill and we need to
convince them to fund education technology so that all students can get
connected online to continue learning this spring.

Decisions are happening fast. We only have a few days to collect this
information.

Stay home, stay safe...and please help us help you!

Thanks in advance,

Digital Wish
Heather Chirtea, Executive Director
PO Box 52, Milton, DE 19968
Cell: (802)379-3000
Main: (866)344-7758
www.digitalwish.org
On a mission to solve technology shortfalls in education

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director
ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
   *ACTEM 2020 Spring Leadership Conference  *•*  May 6, 2020   •   Holiday
Inn by the Bay - Portland, ME*