ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Anne MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2016 08:38:14 -0400
Hello, I thought I would pass this on in case anyone is interested or knows
of a teacher in their district that might be interested.

Code.org <http://code.org/> and CSEdWeek are looking for 15-20 computer
science teachers (or former CS teachers) to join a committee to review Hour
of Code activities. If you’re able to commit 10-30 total hours over a 2-3
month period in Fall 2016, you should apply and help create the Hour of
Code experience this year!

Code.org <http://code.org/> will compensate members of the review committee
with a stipend based on how many activity reviews they submit.

Code.org <http://code.org/> is looking for: Educators with experience
teaching CS. The committee also needs to have a range of grade-level
teaching experience. Committee members should also be past Hour of Code
organizers so they understand the goals of the event.