ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Shawn Kimball <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2020 10:24:54 -0400
Hello all!

What am I missing?  I distinctly remember students being able to make
comments in some application within Google Classroom where others could see
it and respond.  I am looking to have students take part in an asynchronous
discussion commenting and replying to posts about their personally created
websites.

Maybe this will come to me, but my brain seems full and I cannot quickly
figure it out. Brain cramp!!

Other applications that would work on our students' Chromebooks may also be
helpful.  I hope I can somehow do something worthwhile in GClassroom so I
don't have to remotely teach a new application to 15 year-olds.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Shawn

--
Shawn Kimball