ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ginger Stoneton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2019 15:11:37 -0500
Hi all,

I am a high school technology teacher and my district is looking into
coding curriculum to undertake next school year with Grade 9 students. Thus
far, I've looked at Code.org and CodeHS.com and found benefits to each.

If you have thoughts on either or additional resources, I'd be grateful for
any feedback. Please feel free to connect with me off-list at
[log in to unmask] or at my school email, [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance!

Ginger