EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Jonathan P. Gill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 15:43:10 -0500
It's from Patria Mia, so the date is too late.

Interestingly, a NY Times article on the documentary ended with the
quote--the editor called me beforehand to ask for its origin, which I
provided, along with the correct spelling and punctuation--which guidance
went unheeded.

Jonathan Gill
Columbia University