From:
Eric Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 21:57:40 -0600
Hence, like banning steroids for health
> reasons, it seems logical to require face shields, too.

I guess I would think that in Hockey steroids wouldn't be as much of a
problem as they might be in the NCAA football or in the NFL.  Doesn't  the
NCAA test athletes that are in the playoffs or say bowl games? I was under
the impression that they did. Sure I think that steroids should not be
tolerated not only because they are against the law but also a major health
risk.