Error during command authentication.

EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Wayne Pounds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 04:42:15 -0700
Thanks, Tim, though I am afraid your technical advise
came minutes too late. I've just reposted the file.
But if what you suggest is true about the server
torpedoing oversized attachments, it won't come
through and therefore, I hope, won't cause problems of
the kind you describe to anyone.

So, yes, if anyone would like to have the image, just
let me know and I will send it.

Here is a comment from Massimo Bacigalupo's
introduction to Gaietto's catalogue <Cinquanta
sculture sui Cantos di Ezra Pound>:

"Pound is often regarded as obscure, in need of
endless explications before we can begin to enjoy him.
But Pietro Gaietto gives him to us with immediacy and
humor. This is a great quality. For Pound's solemnity
is always enlightened by playfulness . . . "

Wayne@Rapallo

===
Visiting Scholar, Universita' di Genova

p-mail: Via Betti, 289E/2