From:
"Derek M. Hodgins" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 21:03:41 -0400
Give me a break. Do you know hockey? You've done a good job on
sensationalism. I guess hockey is a sport of thieves, thugs, and
cheaters.

I've played my entire life and from the youth ranks on up through
juniors, and how into college, it's the classiest sport that I've seen.
Players at all levels have come to respect each other and even in the
most basic way of when you see a teammate or opposing player injured,
you salute the player with something as simple as banging your stick on
the ice. Yeah, there's cheap stuff and some of what you say is true but
in this sport it is so fractional. Of course there will always be some.

Let's try to look at the sport in the right context, not with
sensationalism and 'facts.'

--
Derek Michael Hodgins
Columbia Design, Co.