From:
"Derek M. Hodgins" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 09:40:39 -0400
I've seen high sticks under half-shields give cuts but concussions?
C'mon, that's ridiculous. Yes, there is a problem with the increasing
number of injuries in the NHL but I don't think it can be attributed to
the half-shield.

In those 'facts' i'm just wondering about those injuries. Most injuries
aren't even head injuries, much less ones resulting from a player
wearing a half-shield, or no mask at all.

--
Derek Michael Hodgins
Columbia Design, Co.

Syracuse University