From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 17:11:03 -0500
> One of the linesman had a habit of yapping at the players and not
> dropping the puck.  It got pretty irritating for everyone in the arena.

I bet this guy is from Hockey East.  There is one linesman who never drops
the puck, just yaps.

Oh well, a western linesman called Maine for icing late in the Maine/BU game
when the Maine player was several FEET over the red-line.

What was particually irritating is that his cohorts didn't overrule him and
face it off at neutral ice.  Instead, BU got an offensive zone face off down
1 goal late.