From:
Andrew Weise <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Weise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 16:17:33 -0500
At 01:49 PM 11/6/99 -0500, Azhrei wrote:
>Was anyone at the Union/Colgate game? I was at the RPI game and heard the
>8-6 score and I must say that I'm in shock (if nothing else it looks like
>we won't be able to chant "4 point season" next time Union comes to town).
>Any idea what happened?

In the 3 games I've seen them play this year, Union has been MUCH
more aggressive offensively than in the past few years. They were
doing a lot more of carrying the puck into the zone, as well as breaking
out on odd-man rushes. On Friday night, they did the same thing.

However, Colgate's goaltending wasn't up to par, IMO. Probably 3
of Union's 8 goals should have been stopped. Lefevre & Harder gave
up 4 goals apiece. It was just one of those wildly offensive games
(especially offensive to the coaches).

-Andy