From:
Kevin Turner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Turner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 12:17:19 -0800
First, I would like to start this posting by saying Thank You to all
of the HOCKEY-L ers who answered my "Several Questions" ( Bob
Griebel,George & Terri Downing,John MacKinnon,Deron Treadwell and
Joseph M LaCour). I really appreciated it.
Next, I may be niave here (being a fairly new HOCKEY-L er, but I think
that one way to solve the Seeding prolblems might be to hold the two
Pre - Frozen Four tournments(East and West Regionals)at neurtial
sites, and re-name the tourments after famious College Hockey players
or coaches, kind of the way the NHL was (Whales Conference & Cammble
Conference). I hope that I don't get too much flack for my idea. The
last thing I would like to say is I thoughly enjoyed the two postings
by Nathan Eric Hampton &  Indy Rutks on Woog. The only thing that I
want to know is what Comedy those two are appearing at & when.:~)