Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 08:30:26 -0600
D B Doucette wrote:

> Clarification:  Krog IS the "only one legitimate candidate in the East" ---
> WITH AN ANNOYING COMMERCIAL touting his candidacy...
>
> I now hope someone from the West wins the Hobey.

Then there is no likely solution to like.  Jason Blake, on the other hand, has
all of those annoying slashes and a mouth that never stops running, even when
it is no longer appropriate.  It's disappointing that on a team that would be
so easy to like (yes, I mean North Dakota; stop giggling), the player with
legitimate Hobey chances has to be such a jackass.  Rooting for Blake to win it
would be like rooting for Erik Rasmussen if he had stuck around.  It was rather
telling that on Friday night, sitting in the midst of a bunch of North Dakota
fans, I still couldn't find anyone that would defend him.

J. Michael Neal