From:
"Edward N. Moller" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edward N. Moller
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 08:54:54 -0500
> Well, BU better stay out of the penalty box.  HE statistics show that PC is
> first in power play and BU last in penalty kill.  And, I'll tell you,
> Providence is one difficult place to play.

Not only should they stay out of the penalty box, BU should avoid the power play at
all costs.  They are the only team on earth where a man advantage is a liability.
If you want to take away the momentum from the Terriers, put them on the power
play.

> The only scenario I see is PC blowing out BU in the first game, getting a
> little complacent so that Larocque steals the second and, in the third, BU
> takes the early lead, Providence starts to doubt themselves and winds up
> losing.
>
> Larocque better have a good series and not fall down on the winning goal
> like he did against Northeastern last week.  Otherwise their gone.

I've said it all year long.  BU will go as far as Michel Larocque will take them.

--
Edward N. Moller
Controller