From:
Alan Harder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alan Harder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 13:08:06 -0500
On Thu, 19 Feb 1998, Pat Host wrote:

>Arguably the dumbest move by Turco this year,

I disagree.  There is nothing arguable about it, it is his dumbest move ever.

>and it shows the arrogance of U-M players.  Hey, boys, THIS ISN'T 96-97, you
>lost 9 seniors.  AND
>YOU HAVE LOST TO THE SPARTANS TWICE THIS YEAR ALREADY.

You lost me there, bud.  If the UM players had proclaimed that they would crush
MSU even without Turco, then you'd have a point.  But one player making a
mistake does not make the whole team arrogant.  It's not like they planned it
so that they could beat MSU without their starting goalie.  If jumping to
erroneous conclusions was an olympic sport, you'd win a platinum medal.

>You think that they would of learned.

By "they" you must mean "Turco?"

>Even though I think Turco is the 2nd best goalie
>in the Nation, (behind Chad Alban), he has pulled the boner of his
>college career.  Just goes to show unless you wave a wad of Franklins in
>front of a U-M hockey player, IT JUST GOES IN ONE EAR AND OUT THE OTHER.

So you are accusing UM players of being motivated by nothing but money?  Where
*do* you come up with this stuff?

-Alan Harder
 Go Blue!