From:
Alan Harder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alan Harder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 14:11:09 -0400
On Tue, 8 Apr 1997, Chris Farley Grand Forks Ninja wrote:

>On Sun, 6 Apr 1997, Paula Weston wrote:
>
>> The sniping directed at fans by fans is useless and mean-spirited.  This
>> latest rash of Michigan-bashing sounds a whole lot like kicking folks when
>> they're down, which is something my mom and dad taught me was wrong.
>        That is hockey and college sports, look at the UND and

>UofMinnesota rivalry, it is part of sports.  Here is one for you the
>Florida and Florida State Rivalry. I don't know what you expect the fans
>to do have tea and crumpets.

From the average fan I expect kicking when a team is down.  From the fans on
this mailing list, I have become accustomed to a more gentlemanly set of
behaviors.  That's why the Michigan bashing here took me by surprise.

-Alan Harder
 Go Blue!

The above commentary, which does not *even* represent the opinion of
the American Mathematical Society, is sold by weight, not by volume.
Some settling of the contents may have occurred during shipping.