From:
Charlie Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 09:22:52 -0600
Mike:
I'm sorry our memories differ on this point.  Given my advanced years
and absentmindedness, you are most likely correct.  It goes without
saying, but no offense intended.

> Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 00:12:10 -0400
> To: [log in to unmask]
> From: Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: for the record
>
> Charlie,
>
> I was looking through the archives trying to find something else (since I
> am not on HOCKEY-L anymore) and found this:
>
> > Date:         Sun, 6 Apr 1997 13:19:56 -0600
> > From:         Charlie Shub <[log in to unmask]>
> > Subject:      quotes from milwaukee
> >
> > here's some stuff that i found interesting enough to write down while
> > at the tournament.  They are in no particular order
> >
> > cdash
> > Quotes....

> > "This game is not over" said Part time Merrimack College color
> > broadcaster Mike Machnik after the 1st period of the CC game.  Two
> > years earlier he had prognosticated the Maine Michigan triple overtime
> > semi final in Providence as being over owing to a two goal deficit
> > after the first period.
>
> For the record, I never said this.  I seem to recall you wanted me to
> because you felt it would help CC or something...but I know I said I was
> not going to say anything like this and never did.
>
> Since I do not read the list anymore, you are welcome to post this if you
> wish, but I'm not sure why you want people to believe I said something I
> did not say.

         charlie shub   University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
[log in to unmask]  -or-  [log in to unmask]  -or-  [log in to unmask]
 (719) 262-3492      (fax) 262-3369          http://www.cs.uccs.edu/~cdash