From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 1997 20:02:53 -0500
At 12:08 PM 4/3/97 -0500, Steven Weisman wrote:

>                      RE>John Cullen
>                      4/3/97
>
>Even I from the Hartford area (Currently in mourning over the loss of
>the Whalers), can overlook the fact that all John Cullen did, after
>he arrived for Ron Francis, was flop on the ice and avoid scoring any
>goals, and offer him the best in recovering from his illness.  Do you
>know if he has "lymphoma" or Hodgkin's Disease?

While I would normally not reply to this on the list, I do wish to set
the record straight regarding John Cullen's record in Hartford:

Harford Regular Season Totals
              Games   G   A  Pts   PIM
John Cullen    109   39  63  102   207

John was a junior the year I started to follow the Terriers and I
have followed his career ever since.  I will include him in my
prayers and wish him well.

Sean Pickett            E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Go Terriers             1997 Hockey East and Beanpot Champions
BU Hockey:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/hockey.html