From:
"Greg R. Berge" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greg R. Berge
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 12:04:28 -0500
> How about Renssalear?  Not only is it possible that they have
> a fan base out there, but they give all indications of a team on
> the rise.

I remember RPI had TONS o' travelers for their title teams back on the mid
80's.  .900 winning percentages tend to do that :-).  But yeah, RPI
probably ranks high as well.

Gee, the top three engineering schools in the conference are ranked as
having the best fans.  We aren't biased here at hockey-l, nope, not us...
:-)

If visitor attendance at Lynah is any indication (hey, we're almost as far
west as Chicago... :-), I would rank ECAC travel strength as:

Strong:  Clarkson, Colgate
Fair: RPI, St. Lawrence, Union
Occasional: Brown, Vermont, Yale

RPI and Vermont have drawn better in the ECAC's I've been to.

- G