From:
"Tuschen, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tuschen, Terry
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 13:19:43 -0600
Adam, I couldn't agree more.  I do not understand the NCAA.  Of all
the media outlets, online services currently offer the least
competition, and only offer support and coverage to those sports the
NCAA is trying to make money off of in the first place!  Gee whiz.  I
appreciate the work you do Adam , USCHO, and Steve at USA Today.

I'm not a conspiracy freak or anything, but some times you must wonder
what college hockey did to the NCAA to deserve such treatment year in
and year out.  Maybe "Cancer Man"  from the X-Files doesn't like
hockey or something.