Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 09:32:56 -0700
I'm really glad CC lost since it might displease Mr. Shub who ruined this
game for any Canadian on the list by placing the score in the subject
line.  We get a replay of this game later today.

I'm the listowner of another list so not opening my e-mail is not an
option.  Continued appreciation to those of you with the courtesy of not
indicating the score which is standard on the soccer lists I'm on because
of the prevalence of nonlive matches, which also happens with some
frequency in college hockey.

Arthur Berman
North Vancouver, BC