From:
Arthur Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 1995 12:32:24 -0600
I had the pleasure of attending both BU and Harvard.  I'm getting a bit
weary of ECAC posts implying that there is a huge gap between the quality
of schools in each league.  I think this is overstated, and reputation
has overcome reality here.  At the same time this is not a matter that
*can* be resolved objectively as all the instruments we might use to
determine quality have flaws, or at least can legitimately be said to
have flaws.  And this discussion is tangential to hockey at any rate.

Arthur Berman [log in to unmask]
GO BU!!! NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!