From:
Ryan R Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ryan R Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 1995 23:30:17 -0500
For those interested in Spehar's numbers:

I know for a fact he had 58 goals and somewhere around 45 assists in 28 games

His linemate Chris Locker was right behind wiht around 100 points in 28
games.

The goal tally for Spehar is right on, not sure about assists, I know he
had over 100 points though.

Will Gopher fans see a verbal committment from Locker in the next few
days? We'll see..

Ryan Bowman
University of Minnesota