From:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 1996 11:23:31 EST
Mandatory hockey content: to date I have not seen the box for the
ECAC-HE Senior All-star game.  Anybody out there seen it?

OK, what the hell, since three-quarters of my friends are on hockey-l:

Yes, I will be going to Law School in the fall.

Yes, I have FINALLY made my decision.

Yes, I will be going to Cornell.

I know, I know, you're shocked.

As Heather said, I'm really only doing it to get one those
neat "@cornell.edu" email addresses.

Look for me in Section C.  I'll be the one napping between whistles.

Greg Berge
Cornell 86 99
"That's all right, that's okay..."