From:
"Tuschen, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tuschen, Terry
Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 09:02:18 -0500
Charlie, I agree and I also think it keeps the bigger "name" schools
happy by offering them the opportunity to play each other more often
without forcing a major league realignment. And new tournaments can be
created, like the kickoff classic, or whatever it is being called.

BTW, does anyone have ticket info on that tournament yet?