From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 22:26:32 -0500
Sean discussed various senarios in which he rejected the idea that HE Final
Four attendence increases this year.

I agree with every one of Sean's points, especially the ones backing up the
idea that Providence and Lowell have increased followings.

I think that since Maine was used in this discussion, it should also be
noted that I believe the Maine contigent to have been smaller than usual
this season. While those who did show up made themselves known, Maine did
not have the largest crowd by any means.  Maine probably would have been
ranked 2nd or 3rd out of the 4 teams in relation to crowd size IMHO.
---
Deron Treadwell - [log in to unmask]
University of Maine - GO HOCKEY EAST!  KEEP THE HARDWARE HOME!
Owner/Administrator: Maine Hockey Discussion List
UMaine Hockey on the web:  http://maine.maine.edu/~dtread41/mehockey.html
---